Discover the Organic Extract Oil
Can you imagine a 100% natural and organic oil that has numerous health properties, that helps you relax, reduce pain, and other multiple benefits? It exists! And it’s called CBD oil. In today’s article, I tell you more about this wonderful oil: what CBD is, what it’s good for, and how you can get it plastic-free and high quality. And yes, it’s completely legal and non-addictive!
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol, also called CBD, is one of the cannabinoid components found in the hemp plant.
This component is found in different proportions depending on the strain of the plant. And, unlike THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) which it does contain, it is a natural non-psychoactive or psychotropic compound, with great therapeutic potential and no side effects. But there are up to 100 different cannabinoids in the hemp plant.
At this point, you might be wondering
Benefits and properties of CBD
CBD is a safe substance and even the World Health Organization (WHO) assures that it is a non-hazardous substance that does not generate addiction or have side effects. It has even published a report that lists the multiple benefits of this component:
- It reduces stress and anxiety.
- It helps to achieve a state of relaxation and calm.
- Helps to sleep.
- It has antioxidant and antitumor properties.
- It is an effective treatment for epilepsy.
- It is a natural analgesic and anti-inflammatory: it improves pain of all kinds, for example, menstrual cramps.
- It improves the appearance and health of the skin: acne, eczemas, etc.
- It is beneficial in the treatment of symptoms of neurological or neuropsychiatric diseases such as multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, or schizophrenia.
What is CBD used for?
As we have seen, hemp oil has numerous properties and can therefore be used for multiple purposes.
CBD to treat chronic pain or occasional pain
Hemp oil is noted for its general pain-relieving properties. Cannabidiol products can be used to manage pain caused by conditions such as, for example, migraines, arthritis, premenstrual syndrome, multiple sclerosis, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, and many other conditions. This article from Yuyo Calm’s blog discusses CBD and pain in more depth.
The way I use it the most is to reduce or eliminate menstrual cramps. In the months when my period is heaviest, I apply a few drops of CBD oil to the area of my ovaries, massaging gently.
CBD for sleep
This wonderful oil also helps you relax and fall asleep. This may occur because CBD regulates cortisol values, the stress hormone. For this reason, it is also effective against bruxism.
CBD and skin
Again, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, CBD could be useful to fight eczema, psoriasis, acne, or atopic dermatitis.
In conclusion, CBD is a useful product for many affections, therefore it is indicated for all those people who want to achieve in a natural way and without side effects to feel in peace and harmony with themselves, generating a minimum environmental impact.
How to use CBD oil?
CBD oil can be found in various formats: supplements, creams, food with CBD, in oil, etc. Personally, I take it in oil format with a dropper.
- The way to take the oil varies from country to country. In Spain, only its topical use is regulated, putting it directly on the skin or mixing it with a cream. This way of taking it is perfect to treat specific problems or pains in an affected area, as well as skin affections.
- But in many countries such as the United States or other European countries, the most common way to take CBD is sublingual. In this way, all the properties are maximized and the benefits are noticed faster. Just place a few drops of CBD oil under the tongue, wait about 30 seconds and swallow.
- Finally, you can ingest the oil, adding it to another non-alcoholic beverage, such as a glass of water.
Yuyo Calm. Organic CBD oil obtained from hemp
After all this information I’m sure you’re wondering what CBD oil I take. My favorite is Yuyo Calm CBD because it is an organic, sustainable, and vegan CBD oil.
Yuyo Calm was created by two entrepreneurial women, Isa and Maria. They are truly concerned about the environment and therefore their oils come from European organic farming and are manufactured in Europe. In addition, they reduce the use of plastic as much as possible in their packaging: the bottle and pipette are made of glass and their shipments are plastic-free.
Feel free to visit their page to find more helpful tips and information about cbd balm for pain uk.